Genuine Leather Hard Cover Folder Netbook Case to Protect the Acer Aspire One D250 10.1" Netbook Reviews
Good idea, but... June 8, 2010
It is a good concept and you might awe your audience if you use it on a podium in front of your class, the leather is nice, and has consideration for air flow and doesn't block the cooling fans, etc. The only drawbacks are the transparent plastic strips that are supposed to keep your net book within place inside the case. These are really the worse things I have ever seen. One already came off. I am using some stretchy hair things that I used to pull my hair back. They are black and they grip nicer/sturdier. They should fire the troop that did the plastic strips and redesign the product.
Not bad. May 19, 2010
Nice, Would be good for the 3 cell battery, but the 6 cell battery does not fit well.
Related Product Reviews:
- HP 16 Inch Notebook Sleeve in Retail Packaging - Onyx Reviews
- SwissGear Computer Backpack (Black/Light Gray) Reviews
- Blue Nook Sleeve + White Clip On Light + White Wall Charger + White Car Charger + Wisdom * Courage Wristband Reviews
- Speck Products MB13PU-SAT-BK-V2 See Thru Satin, Soft Touch Hard Shell Case, for 13-inch MacBook Polycarbonate Unibody, Black Reviews
- Case Logic TKB-15BROWN 15.4-inch Premium Laptop Backpack (Brown) Reviews