[ 12 Cells 8800mAh/95Wh ] HP Compaq Presario CQ40 CQ45 CQ50 CQ60 CQ70 HDX16 Series Extended Replacement Battery P/N:HSTNN-IB72 KS526AA series Laptops (Replacement) Reviews
[ 12 Cells 8800mAh/95Wh ] HP Compaq Presario CQ40 CQ45 CQ50 CQ60 CQ70 HDX16 Series Extended Replacement Battery P/N:HSTNN-IB72 K December 13, 2010
I like the double batterey life from the previous one, but sticks out. also the plastick hook ins are not that sturdy so I use duck tape to secure the battery. adds a nice tilt that my friend is very jelous of and his lasts 4 times my 3 hours
Battery did not stay put, perfect otherwise...lost settlement check December 23, 2010
I purchased the battery a couple months ago and decided it wouldn't work because the battery did not lock in properly and fell out randomly. However, now I wish I'd kept the battery and used tape or something else to hold it in place, as there was absolutely nothing wrong with the battery; it's a huge improvement over a dead 6-cell. I own a Compaq Presario CQ60 model (418DX), and have no problems with compatability.
The battery will stick out of your computer, elevating it from behind, which can be helpful for typing and air circulation (esp. when there's excessive CPU fan noise), but also makes the computer as a whole much heavier.
Getting my refund check from BrainDeal have been a pain, as they claimed to have sent a check out twice, but after a month or so I still haven't received anything. We've sent emails back and forth, and they've reiterated they want me to keep checking my mail for the refund check, but I've checked my mail enough to know it contains nought.
I got two hours out of my burnt out battery when I was lucky, more like 1.5hr on average. The 12-cell battery lasts about twice as long. Now that I think roughly speaking it, I should have kept it and just dealt with it falling out, because it definitely beats a dead battery and a lost refund endeavour.
Nice boost to run time disguised as an ergonomic tilter February 12, 2010
This is my second purchase of an AGPTEK battery pack. It about doubles the run time because it has more cells than the original HP pack. It sticks out of the bottom of the computer which sounds bad at first but actually tilts the computer nicely so it is a bit more ergonomic to type on.
So far so good December 4, 2010
I hold been using this replacement battery for about a month and so far it seems to be a good battery. I get about 2 to 3 hours actual use from each charge which is not as long as the seller state but still better than the previous burned out HP battery I replaced.
Related Product Reviews:
- AGPtek Li-ion Battery For Dell XPS M1330 series replace for 312-0566 312-0567 451-10473 451-10474 PU556 PU563 TT485 WR050 series Ac Laptop Notebook Main Battery [ 7200mAh 9 Cells] Reviews
- Laptop Battery for Acer Aspire 5610AWLMi 3692 3100 3102 5100 5610 Reviews
- 10.80V,4400mAh,Li-ion,Hi-quality Replacement Laptop Battery for TOSHIBA Dynabook TV/68J2, Equium A300D-13X, A300D-16C, L300-146, L300-17Q, Satellite L455-S5975, Pro 300-1FP, TOSHIBA Dynabook AX, Dynabook EX, Dynabook Satellite, Dynabook TX Series, Equium A200, L300 Series, Satellite A200, A205, A210, A215 Series, Satellite A300, A300D, A305, A305D, A350, A350D, A355, 355D, A500, A505, A505D Series, Satellite L200, L300, L300D, L305, L305D, L500, L500D, L505, L505D, L550, L555, L555D Series, Satellite M200, M205 Series, Satellite Pro A200, Pro A210, Pro A300, Pro A300D, Pro L300, Pro L300D, Pro L450, Pro L550 Series, Compatible Part Numbers: PA3534U-1BAS, PA3534U-1BRS, PA3535U-1BRS, PA3682U-1BRS, PA3727U-1BRS, PABAS098, PABAS174 Reviews
- AGPtek 4800mAh/53hr Laptop Battery For DELL XPS M1330 Inspiron 1318 series Fits UM230 PU556 CR036 T485 312-0566 0CR036 PU556 WR053 0WR053 312-0567 PU563 series laptops Reviews
- Super-Capacity Li-ion Battery For Dell Inspiron 1300 B120 B130 Latitude 120L series replace 312-0416 HD438 KD186 XD187 0XD184 XD184 TD611 TD612 UD535 CGR-B-6E1XX TD429 series Ac Laptop Notebook Main Battery [ 8800mAh 12 Cells] Reviews